Senior Designer – LA
Office: Los Angeles
In search of a wide ranging, brand professional with expertise in graphic design. The candidate will have a design focus but experience and willingness to create brand copy, participate in strategy development, and a willingness to participate in everything from naming, to websites, to print layout.
This role will work directly with the LA Creative Director to produce or oversee all CO OP materials from conception to delivery. Focus of design will be on brand identities and collateral. But a typical day may involve a dedicated design task while participating in strategic, copy, or naming presentation creation.
This role is right for someone with a diverse background, specific skill set, and a desire to engage in the wide array of deliverables coming out of a medium-sized branding and marketing agency.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- 3 to 5 years of Graphic Design experience
- Focus on identity and core communication tool development
- Design agency or consultancy experience
- Focus on B2B and Real Estate branding a plus
- Some corporate branding experience a plus
- Ability to work as a senior level member of the team
- Ability to collaborate across agency, from partners to interns
- Will lead some elements of the work
- Will also be directed by creative director in collaborative development of all materials
- Education background in brand, graphic design, communication design, or related field
- Advanced degrees (MFA) in above fields preferred
To apply contact email@example.com
Spring internship program
The CO OP internship program serves as a platform for the next generation of our industry’s leaders. Sourcing from some of the top universities in the country, we groom raw talent and educate self-starters to be top job candidates in the branding and advertising spheres across multiple departments. We anticipate our interns will gain a deeper understanding of CO OP through a hands-on internship and full immersion in our CO OP process.
March 1 to May 28th; 13 Weeks
- To train: Using a thorough on-boarding process as well as a continuous training process through assignments and supportive tasks, interns are groomed to be top candidates for any employment opportunities (advertising or otherwise) to follow. At the halfway point, interns will be given a group project, with assignments given based on your developed skill set, to be completed and presented to the agency by the program’s commencement.
- To support: After assessing each of the intern’s expertise, we will design the right internship program that both benefits you and CO OP moving forward.
- To educate: Through weekly sessions with CO OP employees, interns will gain insight into the industry through a variety of perspectives. Sessions will be curated for the first half of the internship, while the second half of the internship will see interns curating the weekly discussions, allowing them to share details most relevant to their experiences and needs.
- To mentor: CO OP Interns are not just worker bees or students, they are our future colleagues.“The relationships you cultivate, will prepare you for the workplace and further your career development”. We are invested in providing our interns with clear next steps for your individual career paths, allowing them to grow in fruitful and purposeful ways.
Must have qualities
The ideal CO OP intern is:
- A believer in and understands CO OP philosophy and manifesto
- Creative solutions driven
- Team player
- Not afraid to be yourself
Why intern at CO OP?
- An open, collaborative office environment
- College credit (if applicable) 8 or 12-week program (as confirmed with program administrator)
- $500 monthly stipend for work lunches
- Zoom lunches with the interns and staff depending on schedules and days
- Be a part of day-to-day meetings with all the teams to learn the full scope of the agency and team members
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org